CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Video- me in therapy/ Video de mi en terapia

Hey everybody! This video is more than a month old, but I forgot to show ya! Its me with Marisol and Alma- my Occ- Ocuc- Aoooccc- Opa-

"-OCCUPATIONAL AND SPEECH THERAPISTS" (mom)

Thanks mom. Yeah. THis is me with them. I can do all the stuff here really well, so I need to tell mom to make more videos to show you how much I've changed. Gotta go- I have stuff to explore. Its gonna be a busy, busy day!

__________________________________________



Hola todos! Este video es desde hace mas de un mes, pero se me olvido ponerlo. Soy yo con Marisol y con Alma, mis terapistas Occ- Ocuucu- Opacu-

"-OCUPACIONAL Y MOTOR ORAL!" (mama)

Gracias Mami. Estay soy yo en terapias esas. Como fue hace un mes, ya aprendi a hacer todo y necesito decirle a mami que haga mas videos para que vean como estoy cambiando super rapido! Ya me tengo que ir. Tengo muchas cosas que explorar. Va a ser un dia muy muy ocupado!

__________________________________________


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ӏ couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

My webpage; tens