CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

My therapies Rock! Mis terapias son chidas!


*traduccion en español abajo*



Did you know that my dad is a star? He made a CD and now he makes trips to sing all the time. Yep. He's cool- like me.



But, while he is gone on tour, me and my mom are in Mcallen. We're staying at nanna and poppa's house because we're doing speech and occupational therapy. Boy, i'll tell you what, its much easier when you understand the istruccions!

Since my therapies are in english, and mommy and daddy only taught me english, its a lot easier to do what they ask me to. I'm learning sign language and puzzles and lots of cool stuff. I'm also doing physical therapy, and my favorite thing to do is to get on the treadmill. I can walk for a whole ten minutes on that thing! And it goes super fast, too! Like one mile per hour (hey, one mile per hour is fast for little feet!) I also learned to walk on a balance beam. WooWoo!

So, you know mommy is such a video sap. She went and made another video for you guys to see. We go to the playground almost every day and this is me on one of those sunny days. Oh, and you get to hear me sing my favorite song too!



(scroll down for the video)

*******************************************************


Hey, sabian que mi papi es famoso? Sip. Grabó un CD y ahora esta viajando para cantar en muchos lugares. Es que mi papá es chido, como yo.

Pero mientras el esta en gira, mami y yo estamos en Mcallen. Nos estamos quedando en casa de mis abuelitos para hacer terapias ocupacionales y linguisticas. Sabes que? Es mas facil seguir instrucciones cuando entiendes el idioma! (aqui tengo una traductora personal que me ayuda a publicar)

Estoy aprendiendo a hablar en señas y a hacer rompecabezas y otras cosas muy chidas. Tambien estoy en terapia fisica y mi ejercicion favorito es caminar en la caminadora. Camino sin parar por diez minutos! Y eso que va muy rápido. 2 kilometros por hora. (eso es muy rápido para pies pequeños!). Y tambien aprendí a caminar en la balanza. Wuwu!

Bueno, ya saben como es mi mami con eso de los videos. Hizo otro de cuando voy al parque. Vamos casi todos los días, y este es uno de esos. Ah, y tambien pueden escucharme cantando mi cancion favorita!


*********************************************************



0 comments: